http://www.travelpod.com/users/nklenske/thumbnail.large.greyhound.953341140.picture_002.jpg Stranger in a Strange Land: The Bathroom Light

Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Bathroom Light

When shopping for bathroom light fixtures remember to give yourself plenty of time to shop because there are an outrageous amount of fixtures to choose from. I never really noticed things like light fixtures before, but ever since I did some shopping around to replace the fixture in my bathroom I find myself looking to see what other people have for light fixtures around their homes. I'm sure by next week I'll be back to my "normal" self and forget about all the different varieties of light fixtures and once again not look up at the ceiling to take notice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, here is some more contemporary bathroom lighting at affordable price.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home