http://www.travelpod.com/users/nklenske/thumbnail.large.greyhound.953341140.picture_002.jpg Stranger in a Strange Land: Different X-Mas Lists

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Different X-Mas Lists

What is all going on the old Christmas list this year? It sure isn’t the latest toys anymore like it once was long ago. I remember watching Saturday morning cartoons just waiting for the commercials to come on so I could add the latest micro machines or Star Wars figure to my growing list. Now if I want the latest product it absolutely has nothing to do with toys but rather technology or the latest in health care products. There was a time when my Christmas list would consist of baseball cards, hot wheels and toy guns but now it reads something like external hard drive, Leptorexin and socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home