http://www.travelpod.com/users/nklenske/thumbnail.large.greyhound.953341140.picture_002.jpg Stranger in a Strange Land: Vegas Trip

Friday, November 14, 2008

Vegas Trip

We took a family vacation out west one year and one of our stops along the way was Las Vegas Nevada. I was enthralled by what I saw, all the lights and people. The live shows taking place right on the streets, the hooker advertisements being handed to me and my brothers on all of the street corners. So much going on everywhere I looked. Turns out my folks didn’t appreciate the visit to Vegas as much as I did and they vowed never to go back again. But as karma has it, we were back a couple days later fixing a flat tire and I got to see the world’s largest vintage clothing store, my main objective of the entire trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home