http://www.travelpod.com/users/nklenske/thumbnail.large.greyhound.953341140.picture_002.jpg Stranger in a Strange Land: Home Furniture

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Home Furniture

There was a time in my life when I worked as a furniture mover. It was not my favorite job ever but I did enjoy seeing and learning about furniture and the business. I really took an interest to the Moroccan Furniture and its bright colors and interesting designs. I decided that when I have my own home and get to decorate it I would choose to use Moroccan Furniture and brighten up the rooms. I think it work great as a theme running throughout the house. Bedrooms, living rooms and kitchen all could be accented in beautiful Moroccan décor and furniture. I could get the place looking pretty classy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home