http://www.travelpod.com/users/nklenske/thumbnail.large.greyhound.953341140.picture_002.jpg Stranger in a Strange Land: Expensive Hobbies

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Expensive Hobbies

Nightforce rifle scopes are expensive! When walking around the local sporting goods store I stumbled into the hunting section and was checking out some of the guns and gun accessories they had. I left that aisle thinking that hunting would be one expensive hobby. I didn’t see the price of the ammunition, but if I bought the gun I probably wouldn’t be able to shoot it very often. I already have enough hobbies and find ways to spend all of my expendable funds anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When considering time to recharge your vehicle insurance policy, keep in mind the way your service provider handles renewals. In many instances, you receive a revival deal within the email with the new policy and prices. Assessment these details carefully, and concern any raises in superior together with your professional or even a business rep. Typically, as soon as you submit a payment about the new insurance policy, you possess renewed your insurance coverage. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]phil56r[/url]

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home