http://www.travelpod.com/users/nklenske/thumbnail.large.greyhound.953341140.picture_002.jpg Stranger in a Strange Land: Space Age Sleeping

Friday, January 04, 2008

Space Age Sleeping

There are very few things that I find so cool about a hospital that it makes me sort of wish I could go there just to experience it. However, one of these things are adjustable beds. You know, the bed that gives you a remote control on the side and allows you to adjust it up to a sitting position, down to a hanging position and everywhere in-between. The great thing is, now you can have this endlessly entertaining bed in the comfort of your own bedroom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl's Office said...

Make sure your home office furniture fits your work style. The new modular office furniture on the market these days is very functional. My productivity has increased multifold after I purchased a new desk and filing system. With new office furniture I have found the transition from working at the business office to a home office has become easier. I have also become more productive. There are many places to buy online. I found the quality and value of the furniture you can get to be above my expectations. Make sure you ask about the quality before you buy. Check out the discount office furniture if you get the opportunity.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home