http://www.travelpod.com/users/nklenske/thumbnail.large.greyhound.953341140.picture_002.jpg Stranger in a Strange Land: Home Office

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Home Office

An office is not just an office, it’s a home. Thus, you need to outfit like a home. This means furnishing it with more than just the basic office furniture, like a desk, chair, file cabinet and maybe, if you are feeling creative, one of those faux painting you can buy from Target. No, you need a modern desk, real art, a stereo system and yes, even an espresso machine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl's Office said...

My home office became more productive after I purchased new office furniture. I decided to use modular pieces to allow me to change the configuration. This way I can be more creative at work and at home.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home