Stranger in a Strange Land: Fatburner

Monday, June 08, 2009


They call it a fatburner. Really? Is that the best terminology we could use? It just sounds awful to burn fat if you ask me. I don’t like to burn anything, it usually smells and always tastes bad. From now on it should be called fat reducer or fat eraser, even fat decreaser is better. Not sure why this came into my head today, maybe it has something to do with the cookie I just ate.


Post a Comment

<< Home