http://www.travelpod.com/users/nklenske/thumbnail.large.greyhound.953341140.picture_002.jpg Stranger in a Strange Land: Lose weight, grow hair and inches

Friday, March 13, 2009

Lose weight, grow hair and inches

There are a bunch of commercials that fill up the time between shows that try to sell you weight loss pills. I know I have blogged about these commercials and the ridiculousness of them before but I saw a new one the other night that made me laugh out loud. They showed a picture of this overweight man, and then this skinny dude came waling out and stood next to it saying “that was me just 6 months ago.” The only problem was that the picture was not of the same guy, unless he also grew his hair back and grew a couple of inches taller besides losing that weight over those 6 months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home