http://www.travelpod.com/users/nklenske/thumbnail.large.greyhound.953341140.picture_002.jpg Stranger in a Strange Land: Filter

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Filter

With the changing of the season from summer to autumn it is a good idea to change your furnace filters. They recommend you change it every month or so but who really remembers to do that? I get to it once a year if I am lucky enough to remember. But the thought just crossed my mind so I figured I would type this up an remind people to do the same and you all can thank me when your home’s air is a bit cleaner!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Wrinkle Cream said...

Good information thanks for sharing this.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous RevitaDerm said...

Good information thanks for sharing this i am sharing with my friends.
Revitaderm Cream

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home