http://www.travelpod.com/users/nklenske/thumbnail.large.greyhound.953341140.picture_002.jpg Stranger in a Strange Land: I'm Starving, But at Least He Loves Me

Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm Starving, But at Least He Loves Me

I do not know the first thing about jewelry, except that it is expensive. Also, its shiny so I assume the cat will attack it. But some people like jewelry, obviously, and so there are jewelry stores everywhere. I believe they are behind the conspiracy of the wedding ring. Like a Hallmark-created holiday, the jewelry stores have convinced everyone that your fiancé does not really love you unless he sacrifices at least one month’s salary on your diamond. So you may starve that month and have your house foreclosed, but god damn, at least you know he loves you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home