http://www.travelpod.com/users/nklenske/thumbnail.large.greyhound.953341140.picture_002.jpg Stranger in a Strange Land: Trucks and Tool Boxes and Tools, Oh My

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Trucks and Tool Boxes and Tools, Oh My

I don’t have a truck, but if I did have a truck, I’d have a truck toolbox in it. Of course if I had a truck toolbox, I’d need to also have truck tools to put in the truck toolbox. If I had truck tools in my truck tool box inside my truck, I’d have to have the knowledge to use my truck tools on my truck, otherwise what’s the point of having the truck toolbox in the first place? Sound like a lot of work. I’ll stick with my SUV.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Littleaugust said...

In short the title mention is very connected to each other, for tools to have a tool box and these for the truck to fixed.

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home